Wednesday, February 4, 2015

~Review~ True Skin Care's Under Eye Serum

~I received this product for my review, all opinion are 100% my own~

I am in love with eye gel. It is one of my hands down favorite beauty products and one I can not live without. I use it every day. Needless to say if I get the opportunity to test one I jump on it!

I really loved the look of the True Skin Care Under Eye Gel when it came. It comes in a nice bottle that's just the right size. This bottle is small enough to take on the go but big enough to last a long time. Your not going to run out of this in a week. The gel is refreshing. It's got a good cooling and soothing texture. It's not sticky at all. I like it so much I gave one to my mom. There really is no going wrong with this brand.

True Skin Care's Eye Serum come with a full guarantee. But I pretty much guarantee that you won't need it. Each bottle is made in the USA and family-owned and operated. True Skin Care sells on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment