Wednesday, March 11, 2015

~Review~ Bee Naturals Peeper Keeper

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

What a wonderful eye balm. Unfortunately I could not try it because I am allergic to one of the ingredients so I let my daughter Emily give it a go. She's been asking for an eye product that works. Bee Naturals Peeper Keeper Eye Balm comes in the cutest little package. I loved it from the instant I got it. When Emily is done with it I plan on saving the container.

Bee Naturals Peeper Keeper Eye Balm has all natural ingredients. Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Unbleached Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Sesame Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coconut 0il and 0at 0il. Natural Oils Hydrate and Rejuvenate Damaged Skin. Skin around your eyes tends to become loose and saggy and wrinkles come out even in young adults. The Bee Naturals Peeper Keeper Eye Balm should be rubbed around in your hand and then applied to your eye. You instantly start to feel soothed, and your eyes will feel refreshed in now time. For best results wash and pat dry your eye area before applying. This is not sticky at all, but make sure to rub it well before applying so it get's soaked in properly.

After just a few days you should feel and see a gradual change in the size of your wrinkles and the smoothness of your eye area. Emily has some bags under her eyes from constant glasses use but within a few days this had almost been eliminated. She has noted that her eye's feel refreshed and not so "tired". I would most certainly give the Bee Naturals Peeper Keeper Eye Balm a thumb's up!

You can try Bee Naturals Peeper Keeper Eye Balm for youself. It's available for purchase on Amazon and it's a great price.

1 comment:

  1. My eyes need this. The skin around my eyes never feels refreshed anymore. I am glad that it is made from natural oils.

    ReplyDelete