Monday, March 9, 2015

~Review~ Chalkboard Labels by Cestari Kitchen

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I love labels, and use them all the time. Normally I slave away making fabric one's and sewing or gluing them on. This takes ages, especially for large projects. So when I was asked to review these Chalkboard Labels by Cestari I knew this would be such a time saver.

These are just so easy. Use your chalk marker (or chalk) and write on a label. Then peel and stick where ever you want it. Don't have a chalkboard marker? Cestari will give you one when you buy the labels FREE! The marker has a very fine tip. It doesn't smear, drip or streak. Yes! They are erasable also. Just use a damp cloth to wipe off. Even better, you can use the Cestari Chalk Pen on glass, mirrors, vinyl, etc.

This Chalkboard Labels by Cestari set includes 52 labels in a few different sizes. This makes them good for any size project from Mason Jars, to drawers, to note's for your kids. Did I mention that they are reusable? You can remove them by heating them up and peeling off, then place where you want them. So if you stick them on crooked the first time, no problem. I love that they have a shaped edge and are not just square, so much prettier.

You can buy your own set of Chalkboard Labels by Cestari Kitchen on Amazon. Don't forget your free Cestari Chalk Pen. The details are on the page.

1 comment:

  1. I love these labels, you can just wipe off the writing and write something else, no hassle of peeling off the label, great way to organize.

    ReplyDelete