Monday, April 13, 2015

~Review~ Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath Seat

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Having Lupus and Fibromyalgia I sometimes have trouble in the shower. It hurts to stand up, and I tend to trip often.So I decided I really should try a Bath Seat. I was chosen to receive a Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath Seat. I was very curious to try it out.

This does have to be put together but I will say it's simple, quick and so easy my two year old helped. I am dead serious it took less than 5 minutes and Nikolas helped put it together. My favorite thing is how light the seat is. It is light enough for me and Nikolas to move around. Even a pretty disabled older person could move it. It states it weighs about 4 pounds and I would say that is correct.

Something different than what I have seen before is that this seat has a small size, so it will fit is both a large or small shower or tub. Some of the others will not fit at all. It as stated in the name is adjustable. It can go from 12.5" to 16.5". It has a grip seat for no sliding and anti slip feet! I do honestly think this would be an awesome chair for a disabled child or for the elderly.

You can get your own Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath Seat on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I am in desperate need of a shower chair. I suffer from severe Fibromyalgia and need one as I am so weak I can't stand very long and always trip as you said. Unfortunately I cannot afford to buy one, but I could do a product review in return for the product. Do you have a contact email or phone number for this company? I could not find any contact info on Amazon. Thank you so much from one blogger to an another!

    ReplyDelete