Tuesday, April 14, 2015

~Review~ KPKitchen Pancake Batter Dispenser

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I broke my husband Don's last pancake batter dispenser. Oooohhhh.. I was in trouble. Don thinks he is the pancake king. Ok I must admit his pancakes are pretty darn good. So when I was offered the KPKitchen Pancake Batter Dispenser I thought aha I can redeem myself. He was not so certain. He is picky about his kitchen tools.

Well he loves it so I think I am redeemed. He likes to do shapes, and well you can't do that easily just pouring batter in the pan. With the KPKitchen Pancake Batter Dispenser it's easy to only get out the exact amount you want from a small amount to a large amount. With a small amount he can them do his shapes just adding small parts at a time. Another great feature is that you can pour one handed and that you can use chocolate chips, blueberries, etc in the dispenser with no problem. We made chocolate chip pancakes a couple of days later.

This KPKitchen Pancake Batter Dispenser is a great quality. It's nice and solid and I don't see anything on it breaking anytime soon. It's a great size, holding four cups of batter. You can set it down and it will not leak or spill out. No batter drops all over the place (except where you spill it when mixing).The top is easy for even children to remove and they love to help make things with it!

You can get your own KPKitchen Pancake Batter Dispenser on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment