Thursday, April 9, 2015

~Review~ How to Make Lunches Easy with Scrumpt Box ~2015 Parents Super Guide~

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

So as many of you know I am a mom to 8 kids, and so as you can imagine my world is a mess. I run a website, a home business and have two kids not in school. Lunchtime is something I wish I could make go faster and much easier or just go away. When I heard about Scrumpt Box I was very intrigued. A box delivered to me with Lunch for the week for my kids? Um, YES...where do I sign up?

So how does Scrumpt Box work? It's very simple you fill out a food profile so they can learn your preferences and any allergies your family may have. Then on Saturday your box should arrive so you have a day to go get what can not be included. (Most of that are staples you will already have) Your box includes a list of those items and it's not much because most things are provided. They even provide napkins, and containers. My two year old Nikolas loved having a fun colored napkin every day. They tell you what's for each day, ingredients and what you should do to prepare. Your told what needs to be put in the fridge too! You can choose three or five lunches a week.

So I tested out Scrumpt Box on my two year old Nikolas. He was thrilled with all the fun food idea's, flavors, and accessories. Everything comes pre-packaged and pretty much ready to go. When you have a two year old waiting for lunch being quick means living tantrum free. During the week I tried the Scrumpt Box lunch was Nikolas' favorite time of the day. He would pull up a chair to help get it ready and take his napkin and things to the table for "eat time". He really enjoyed everything we were sent. There was such a good variety which mean't not the same peanut butter and jelly sandwich every day. I heard a lot of Yummy Mommy and Ummmmm's at eat time with Scrumpt Box.

All Scrumpt Boxes are peanut-free, with gluten and lactose-free options available. Every Scrumpt Box contains only those products that have been approved by a panel of pediatricians, nutritionists, and health-conscious moms.

Are you ready to make lunch time easy? Learn more at the Scrumpt Box website.

Check out Scrumpt Box and the other companies featured on the 2015 Parent Super Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment