Thursday, April 9, 2015

~Review~ Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Who has problems with dry flaky scalp? Do you, because I do. So when I was asked to try the Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil I was glad to. That's what I wanted it for. I just add a drop with my shampoo and voila...cleans up my scalp and my dandruff goes away.

This Tea Tree Oil has a lot of other uses than that. Some other great uses are for cleaning. Just add a few drops to a spray bottle of water and your have an All Natural Cleaner that won't make you sick. I love to use oils as a natural cleanser. It's also great for all sorts of skin issues.

How about stress? Aren't all of our lives filled with stress? I know mine is with eight kids and medical problems. Just a sniff of Tea Tree Oil helps to calm you down. I've used it for over a year now when I get over stressed of anxious. It's helped with panic attacks also.

Tea Tree Oil is one of my favorite oils. This is a huge bottle and will last you forever. I would say at least a year with regular use. Would you like to buy your own Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil? You can get it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment