Wednesday, June 10, 2015

~Review~ Hers By Herman Bra and Panty Sets

~I received these at a discount for my honest review.~

Hers By Herman Womens Sexy Devine Deva Pushup Bra and Panty Set

I just love the Hers by Heman Sets. This set is my absolute favorite set I have from them. The bra is beautiful, and so retro looking. I love all the adorable extra features they added to make it beautiful. There is black bows going up to a thin layer of polka dotted lace, then lace on the edge. The lace is soft and not scratchy or itchy at all. The bra back is lace and then has a three hook and eye closures. The straps are adjustable and are comfortable. The bra has an underwire and a light padding.

The panties are beautiful but be warned they are NOT regular panties, they are a thong. I wish it had said that in the description. But they are beautiful just like the bra. They have lace on the sides and around the top of the back. The thong is the wide kind and while I will not wear these I have before and found that is much more comfortable than just a thin strap. These wont hurt your bottom.

The whole set is just so pretty and I just love the retro look. I ordered the blue and it looks exactly like the photo.

Hers By Herman Guenevere Pushup Bra and Bikini Set

This set is beautiful. They details on the bra and panties are just amazing. The bra is mostly lace with the color peaking out the top and underneath the super soft lace. The whole bra is soft, straps included. The back of the bra is lace with a three hook and eye sets for adjustment. The straps are also adjustable. The bra fits perfectly and feels super comfortable.

The panties are also mostly lace with the color on the top and the backside. There is a patch of lace also on the behind. Its just a peak of lace and makes a beautiful touch to the backside. The panties are also very soft but ran about 1-2 sizes too small. The bra did not, just the bottoms. I gave the panties to my daughter and she was thrilled with how pretty yet how comfortable they were.

This set is just so feminine and lovely. It is one of my favorite Hers By Herman sets.

Hers By Herman Genteel Lace Bra and Hipster Panty Set.

Now this is just a fun bra and panty set, totally sexy and sweet. The bra is so beautiful and man does it fit well. It is lace all over front and back. It has three hook and eyes and also soft comfortable adjustable straps. The lace as with all Hers By Herman sets is so soft and comfy feeling. I have never had an itchy set.

The panties are boy short style, the sides, back and some of the front are a soft, smooth mesh. The front is a see through lace with is super sexy. These fit as they should and are very comfortable. The lace on all of these is just so soft. It amazes me with every set that I buy. You can NOT beat the price for the quality of these sets. They are so inexpensive and well made.

You can buy all of these sets and more on Amazon through Hers By Herman!

1 comment:

  1. The shop online have all kinds of bra set on sale.@haoyii.com

    ReplyDelete