Sunday, June 7, 2015

~Review~ SH&SH Hairbrush

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

You gotta admit this brush is just fun to look at. I am so glad it works on top of being fun. My son has super curly, ringlet hair and hates to have it brushed. I decided to let him play with this one first. He loved the fact that it had a mirror on the back and looked in it for awhile. The mirror is bigger than your average compact mirror and can be used for a lot of things.

The bristles are kind of jagged and all different colors. I let me son try it first and he brushed as well as he can at two. Then I brushed his hair. He did not move, flinch or cry and it seemed to feel good to him. Most brushes make him tear up. I always feel so bad, but not with this brush. It is now his favorite brush and then one he picks when it is time to brush his hair.

You can buy your own SH&SH Hairbrush on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment