Saturday, June 6, 2015

~Review~ 100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set

I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.

I have to say I was worried. So many times I review sheets and they are ugly and uncomfortable. These sheets by Yorkshire-Mayfair are so wonderful. I received a set in a bright orange color. While they do not match anything I own I honestly did not care. As soon as I took them out I could see how wonderful they were. I put them on my bed right away. They are a deep pocket fit so will work on pillow top mattresses. They fit fairly loose on my normal Queen mattress.

I had to lay down and try them. They are so soft, and super silky feeling. But not like silk where you slide off onto the floor and lose your pillows. These are soft and smooth but you stay put. They really are super nice quality. They are well stitched and just look lovely. I plan on buying more in a color that suits my bedroom.

You can get your own Yorkshire-Mayfiar 100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheets on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment