Wednesday, June 3, 2015

~Review~ Hers By Herman Womens Sexy Leupurrrrrd Bra & Thong Set

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

As always Hers by Herman provides exceptional quality for a low cost. I have really enjoyed all the sets I have bought from them and this one is no exception. This set comes with a light padded push up style hot pink and black leopard print bra and a matching pink and black thong panty. The style is very fun and flirty and I really enjoy the color and look of this set.

The fabric is super soft and a shiny material. It has good and comfortable adjustable straps. The straps are hot pink, and the bra has a hot pink bow on the front. The bra has some padding for lift and underwire. The panty also has a hot pink bow, and is soft and not uncomfortable to wear. It has a wider thong but is pliable. The set looks adorable on and I think it fits pretty true to size.

If you would like to buy this set or the many others they offer you can find it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment