Monday, June 1, 2015

~Review~ .intelliGLASS Hardened Glass Screen Protector

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I am always terrified I will scratch my screen. When your paying a couple hundred dollars for a tablet or a phone you can not help but worry. I got to test out the .intelliGLASS Hardened Glass Screen Protector and I was curious just from the name alone. So they sent me the iPhone 4 screen protector set.

This screen protector is very thin and totally clear, no frost which drives me insane. It is made from a silicone base layer which adheres well to your phone, the screen protector itself is made of real glass. It seems to be very scratch resistant, no scratches that I can see. It also seems to stay clear of finger prints and makeup smudges. It has an Oleophobic coating that repels fingermarks. It is also very easy to apply. I did not have any issues at all getting it on, there was no bubbles or wrinkles.

The package includes intelliGLASS screen protector, Touch screen cleaner, Dust removal tape, a Microfiber Cloth and intelliARMOR home buttons. For best results I suggest you clean your phone before applying. Can I just say the price is amazing. For this kit, the price is a steal because it is a really nice screen protector.

You can find this and a ton more at Amazon or on the .intelliGLASS website.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the no bubbles when applying it is awesome! And no finger prints is a good thing too :)

    ReplyDelete