Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Get Healthy with Ultra Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules

I received this at no cost for my honest and unbiased review.

I am always on the lookout for new and better supplements to try. I have so many medical problems I couldn't even list them all. So while I do have to be careful many of the basics work just fine. I received the Ultra Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules a couple weeks ago. Your daily amount is 2250mg and three soft gel capsules. That is always so helpful for me as I have a very hard time swallowing pills, especially anything large or with a hard coating. These are a soft gel so they just slide right down. No choking or gagging necessary. The bottle comes with enough of a supply for a full forty days which is really unusual and gives you some time to re-order when a month is up.

Taking these Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules was easy. They go down fast and don't taste bad. They are fish oil capsules though so you will have some aftertaste, just nothing up front. The best way to take these is with meals and that will also eliminate that crazy taste. This Fish Oil is chalk full of DHA and both are so good for you. They have so many healthy properties. It's wonderful for your brain, can help increase good cholesterol and not that bad kind. Also, can help you with dry eyes and maintaining your eyesight. There is a reason grandma takes Omega 3, and doesn't she always know better than we do?

I have certainly noticed a change in how I feel following using these. I have a bit more pep to my step and less fatigue. They seem to work well and I will certainly be getting them for many more months.

Now don't think taking these Ultra Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules will be a cure all. It's still very important to eat healthy and exercise. Some great tips to use with your Fish Oil are to eat your nuts and greens. Just add a small handful of unsalted nuts a day to your diet and a portion of leafy green veggies daily. Don't forget those eight glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Following a healthy diet, and drinking your water, follow up with some daily exercise. It doesn't need to be much. Start off your morning with some light stretching and yoga, take an evening walk with your partner and get talking. Communication is also a key to being healthy. Don't forget about it!

Find them HERE on the Website!

Note- These statements have not been verified with the FDA. These are just my opinion and to be taken as such.

1 comment: