Wednesday, February 18, 2015

~Review~ Calf Compression Sleeves by Run Forever Sports

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own~

I am very impressed with the quality of these Calf Compression Sleeves by Run Forever Sports. They are very soft and they are sized just like they should be. I got these for my 16 year old who plays basketball and runs. They fit perfectly and tight enough but not so tight they hurt.

She has noticed a lack of cramping and shin splints since she started wearing the Calf Compression Sleeves by Run Forever Sports. She says while she has them on she doesn't even notice that they are there. It's given her the ability to practice and play longer. She is also able to run longer lengths at a time when wearing them.

We also let my 12 year old try them for basketball since they are around the same time. His results were the same, and he would like a pair of his own. On another note these are wonderful for your circulation. People who suffer from poor circulation should try them instead of those awful ugly uncomfortable socks.

You can buy Calf Compression Sleeves by Run Forever Sports on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment