Thursday, February 19, 2015

~Review~ Lemon Oil by Majestic Pure

I received this product for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

This is a cold pressed Lemon Oil by Majestic Pure. It comes in nice packaging, glass bottle and has a glass eye dropper for use. It has a really nice lemon aroma when you open it.

My favorite uses for lemon oil are as a room refresher. Just put a couple drops and fill with water in a small spritzing or spray bottle. It takes away the odor from pets, cigarettes, burnt food (not that I would ever burn food ha ha), mildew or mold smells. It works well as a fabric refresher also. When we moved into this house it smelled awful. The people before us were not clean people and I have used it all over the house and it gives it such a clean fresh scent. What's better is it's a healthy natural scent, not toxin or harsh chemicals laced with lemon scent. I must say that I truly love this brand and would certainly buy it again because it is made from lemon rinds.

You can buy Lemon Oil by Majestic Pure on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna try this one too! Lemon rinds... you know it's potent!

    ReplyDelete