Tuesday, February 17, 2015

~Review~ Little Passports Subscription Box

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own. If you click on links in my review and purchase I will make a small commission~

My family loves to travel. We've been to almost every state in the United States and plan to next start visiting other countries. When I saw that there was a subscription box for kids that was based around traveling I was super excited. Our Little Passports box came and the kids couldn't wait to open it. We chose the World Edition subscription. Your first month you get The Explorer Kit, which is basically just a starter kit. This is for ages 5 through 10, but as you'll see the 2 year old loved it just as much as the older kids.

He was very excited by the suitcase. Since these photos this suitcase has been home to movies, cars, stuffed animals, you name it, it's been a holder for it.

This particular box has items for your upcoming journeys. The first items we got were a VERY LARGE wall sized World map. This we are putting up in the hallway between the kids rooms so they can all enjoy it. My 12 year old Michael loved this because he said it would be useful for school and his trivia games as well. Nikolas pulled out some stickers, because what little kid doesn't LOVE stickers. Besides the suitcase, he loves them best.

Still won't put those stickers down. Next we got a postcard. It has a picture of the characters Sam and Sofia and how they found this scooter that will take you anywhere in the world.

Next we got a Passport replica. This is adorable, looks totally realistic. It has a spot for your photo, and some different questions about countries and then a few pages for stamps.

The box also includes a Welcome Letter, a Boarding pass you can hang on your suitcase and an activity book. All in all I really like this box....and the boxes that follow look even more exciting. They include souvenirs also. The only thing that I do not like about this box is that the suitcase is paper. My boys will probably have it apart in a few weeks if I am lucky. But for $10.95 or $11.95 this is a good deal. It's a fun box to get in the mail and I think the kids will learn all sorts of interesting things about the world.

If you are interested in staring a subscription of your own, you can get a box that suits anywhere from ages 3 through 12. Although my 16 year old was really interested in the adorable souvenirs. This would be a great addition to homeschooling also. Go Sign up to Enjoy traveling with your kids at Little Passports

No comments:

Post a Comment