Tuesday, February 24, 2015

~Review~ Epica 3pc Ash Bucket

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own~

I was especially pleased with this Ash Bucket Set by Epica. My fisrt thought when I opened the box was at how much bigger and nicer than I thought it would be.

It holds a lot. According to the product information it will hold 6 gallons. I just know you can clean out your fireplace a few times before it needs to be emptied. It was a very nice scoop, it's perfect for a smaller wood burning stove. The scoop holder is built right onto the side of the bucket. It just slides in. It's also has a very nice looking finish, a matte black that blends in well next to our wood burning stove. It comes with a handled lid to keep ash from flying around.

This bucket is not heavy and has a nice sturdy handle. It doesn't hurt your hands to carry. It weighs about 5 1/2 pounds when empty.

The price is really good for this set and I think it's a very good deal. I would most certainly buy another one. You can buy the Epica 3pc Ash Bucket Set on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment