Thursday, February 26, 2015

~Review~ Garlic Press & Peeler

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own~

What a nice set. This comes in a nice fabric lined box and includes a Garlic Press and Peeler by Alpha Grillers. The solid stainless steel garlic press is very nice. It is dishwasher safe and has a a wide handle for you to hold. It's very easy to press so no sore palms. The garlic comes out minus the peel. So no need to peel at all.

The peeler is silicone for using sliced or whole garlic cloves. This is a quick way to peel for me. My husband would not agree he loves the beat it with a knife version. I think I like the peeler to save my counter tops.

Do you hate the smell left on your hands from garlic? The press will keep that from happening. Also it keeps the peel out of your garlic and you can just toss it out when your done. NO fighting with the peel any longer. I think this is a good value and I know I will be using it often. Hubby will also..after all the manly grunting! You can buy a Garlic Press and Peeler by Alpha Grillers on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment