Saturday, March 28, 2015

~Review~ Jesus Sees Us Doll & Book

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.

I have young boys and so there are not many dolls that for him to play with that aren't pink. I don't mind at all, but when I saw the Jesus Sees Us Doll and thought here was a doll my sons could play with and everyone would be happy with. Upon opening the Jesus Sees Us Doll & Book my two year old Nikolas grabbed him right up and started kissing him. He then grabbed the Jesus Sees Us Book and sat kissing his Jesus doll and reading for hours. I would say it was a hit!

At two years old he doesn't really understand Jesus yet. He see's us pray at dinner and hear's my husband and the older kids pray the rosary and he sits in church with us. But as he is just two so far he hasn't made a connection. So this is a great teaching tool for him. He loves books and this book has wonderful pictures in it. It teaches lessons and ask questions and then tells you the verse.

The doll itself is soft bodied with a hard head. My older kids knew right away it was mean't to be Jesus. My son Nikolas has been carrying it everywhere and sleeping with it. I know he will love this doll a long time.

Right now they are offering the doll and book for only $24.99. You can buy through the website HERE or directly on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment