Wednesday, March 25, 2015

~Review~ Little Loved Ones Crib Mattress Protector ~2015 Parents Super Guide~

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

What a super soft, comfortable, plush Crib Mattress Protector by Little Loved Ones. I have never bought a Crib Mattress Protector before, so I wasn't to sure if I would like them or not. I was so pleased with this one when it arrived. You could tell even before opening it that it was going to be nice.

It comes in a zipper close pouch. It has the diamond shaped pattern of plush padding. The underside has a waterproof backing. This was a piece of cake to put on the mattress, it fit perfectly. No tugging or stretching required. It was not loose but just a natural fit as you can see.

Prior to placing this Crib Mattress Protector on my son Teddy's bed he was having trouble sleeping. His bed was hard and he would wake up often. Since I've put the Crib Mattress Protector on he has slept through the night every night. I've used it as just a sheet also. It's just so soft. I know for certain he loves it as much as I do.

My last thought is that I hear no sound when he moves around on this Crib Mattress Protector. With so many waterpoof bed sheets or mattress protectors you just that loud annoying crinkly sound all night long. You get none of that with this. There is no sound but your babies peaceful breathing.

You can buy your own Little Loved Ones Crib Mattress Protector on Amazon. Little Loved Ones is part of our 2015 Parent Super Guide which features wonderful item's for your family. Check out Little Loved Ones and the other companies featured on the 2015 Parent Super Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment