Thursday, April 30, 2015

~Review~ Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

What a beautiful set this is, the Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set by Matcha DNA. I was so thrilled when it arrived at my house. It comes in a beautiful simple box with a magnetic closure that stores all of the ceremony set inside and a fact sheet abou Matcha Tea.

Your Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set comes with 1 oz of Organic Matcha Green Tea powder, a Handmade Matcha Green Tea Bowl, a bamboo tea whisk and green whisk holder and a bamboo spoon. This set is so finely made and the quality is excellent.

The tea you are able to make with this is exceptional. I actually bought a larger bag of Matcha DNA Green tea so I can use it more often. I just love the flavor of it, so strong. The whisk is perfect for this powder. I have to say I love this set, it's beautiful and a wonderfully made ceremony set that is perfect for beginners or someone who has used a tea ceremony set for years.

You can get your own Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment