Friday, May 1, 2015

~Review~ ABC Train Decal

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

We love wall decals. Who doesn't love something that is inexpensive and easy to remove when you want a change. My son loves trains and he is now learning his ABC's. He is two and so I knew this was the perfect age for this ABC Train Decal. So I got one for his bedroom.

The decal itself is very easy to install. You need to go slow but peel off, then press where you want it to be. Smooth with the included plastic tool (That's awesome). Next slowly peel off the outside layer smoothing as you go. Make sure to take it slow and steady with this part. After you do the train you will do the same with the letters.

I love that you have your choice from a ton of colors and fonts for the train, smoke and lettering. You can pretty much match it to any color scheme or room style. I chose a Dark Blue because my son collects Thomas the Train and I knew it would match. It arrive in a tube with the train, lettering and a small sample. Ours was an adorable owl. I actually am going to use that in the kitchen if my daughter doesn't steal it.

The only downfall I can see to this particular decal is that it is not reusable. It is fully removable though and will last for years! You can get one of your own on aluckyhorseshoe Etsy webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment