Thursday, April 30, 2015

~Review~Boardwalk Food Company Beer Bread Mix

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Ok honestly I couldn't say one bad thing about Boardwalk Food Company Beer Bread Mix if I tried really really hard. Can you see me squinting here? Nope can't think of anything. Boardwalk Food Company offers a few different varieties of mixes. I chose Original and Boy was I happy with it. I am ready to try them all.

Making this bread was so simple. It's literally add beer and mix. That's it...nothing complicated, anyone could make this bread. The smell while it was baking was to die for good. I was ready to eat it the second it came out of the oven. It smelled heavenly!

The Original Beer Bread had a wonderful flavor to it. It was just delightful, with very light hints of beer. The texture of the bread was light and airy. We demolished the bread in minutes. Everyone was begging for more and asking when I could buy it again. Now in my house we eat well and fresh so for ANYONE to ask for a packaged anything was well seriously amazing. Every family member thought the Boardwalk Food Company Beer Bread Mix was to die for and it certainly will become a staple in our household.

The Boardwalk Food Company also offers Cornbread, Lemon Poppy Seed and Rosemary Sea Salt. Go check out the Boardwalk Food Company website.

No comments:

Post a Comment