Monday, February 9, 2015

~Review~ 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own~

This is one cool flashlight...Seriously and it came just in time for our pipe disaster. My husband broke our old flashlight that cost us and arm and a leg. The switch literally just fell off, first use. SO I can say he and I were thrilled that this one came in the mail to save the day.

It has three settings, regular flashlight, red blinking light and the long white LED lights. It also has a magnetized base so you don't have to hold it. Man I could see that this would be so useful in a car emergency. I have this one in the kitchen for emergencies but I want another for mine and my 16 year old daughter's car. The light last's forever, ok not literally but a LONG time! My 2 year old has been playing with for two weeks now (daily), and it's still going strong. So not only does it make an awesome emergency light but it entertains the toddler crowd! I don't know about you buy in my book that's a plus.

It takes 3 triple A batteries and has a battery life of around 100,000 hours. I know, right? It's really an awesome flashlight! To change to the different settings you just push one button. It's easy on my bad joint's also. I'm so glad I got one.

You can get your own 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment