Monday, February 9, 2015

~Review~ Organic Seeds Garden Gift Pack & Seeds of Love Greeting Cards

I received these products for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own~

These are just such a great idea...and Just in time for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. I love the adorable boxes these come in. All natural with flower sketches on them. All seeds are Organic, Non GMO seeds.

The Seeds of Love gift box comes with 10 Greeting Cards packed with a colorful mix of organic flower seeds. Each says things like I Love You, Thank You, Happy Birthday, etc. There are 2 packages of each of these flowers, Delphinium, Zinnia Mix, Calendula, Celosia, and a Sunflower Mix. If your looking for an alternative to the wastefulness of Valentine's Day greeting cards this is certainly it. I know I would love to get these instead of a normal card.

The Seeds Garden Gift Pack comes with 10 packets of seeds that include Onion, Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Cherry Tomato, Chili Pepper, Radish, Carrot, Red Pepper and Courgette. The gift pack also includes Adorable plant sign stickers and sticks. All you do is attach them to the sticks and you have little plant signs. I just LOVE that they included these.

You can find both the Organic Seeds Garden Gift Pack and the Seeds of Love Greeting Cards on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment