Saturday, February 14, 2015

~Review~ Skinology Lemon Essential Oil

I received this product for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

This is higly concentrated Lemon Essential Oil by Skinology It comes in nice packaging, glass bottle and a glass eye dropper for use. It has a really nice lemon aroma.

My favorite uses for lemon oil are as a room refresher. Just put a couple drops and fill with water in a small spritzing or spray bottle. It takes away the odor from pets, cigarettes, burnt food (not that I would ever burn food ha ha), mildew or mold smells. It works well as a fabric refresher also. When we moved this house smelled awful. The people before us were not clean people and I have used it all over the house and it gives it such a clean fresh scent. What's better is it's a healthy natural scent, not toxin or harsh chemicals laced with lemon scent. I must say that I truly liked this brand and would buy it again.

This is from the webite for some other ideas. Naturally fresh and refreshing lemon aroma works magic as a great cleanser, antioxidant and antiseptic. Simply add a few drops of lemon oil to a glass of water to boost your energy levels and clean your body from harmful toxins. Great during cold months to protect from fevers and colds. Also might be used as a powerful cleanser and freshener for all your household needs. Please use with care due to its high concentration.

You can buy Lemon Essential Oil by Skinology on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment