Wednesday, February 11, 2015

~Review~ Bellemain Stainless Steel Mesh Strainers

~I received these for my honest opinion, all opinions are 100% my own~

My husband is a chef, so I am always looking for fun but useful kitchen items for him. He is super picky and most things he'll make a face at. That was not the case with these Bellemain Stainless Steel Mesh Strainers. These are super nice quality. They have a large looped end for hanging up. Ours hang on our pot rack because they are really nice to look at.

These are perfect for most any size jobs. The little one is 3-1/8" and awesome for baking. The medium one is 5-1/2" and great or veggies. The big one is 7-7/8" and great for pasta. These will rest on top of your pot to keep you from being burned. We've had ours a few weeks now and have gotten a ton of use out of them. They are dishwasher safe!

You can buy Bellemain Stainless Steel Mesh Strainers on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment