Sunday, March 29, 2015

~Review~ Knife Sharpener

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

My husband and I really love this Knife Sharpener. My husband being a chef is very picky about the one's he will use. He gives this one a thumbs up, and that is saying a lot. You should NEVER ever use a dull knife because it is dangerous and you are much more likely to cut yourself. So this is a very important kitchen tool to have.

The sharpening wheels turn smoothly, honing the blade effortlessly with a single stroke. When going from Stage one to Stage two making the blade even sharper. It's very easy to use. There is no real effort involved. This is great for people like me with chronic pain and stiff joints. It has suction cups on the bottom to hold it still on your counter. Then when your done there is a latch to release the pressure holding it down.

The best way to sharpen your knife is at a downward angle. Your will need to run it through around 3-4 times to sharpen properly. All knives should be sharped around once a week or so. It is very dangerous to use a dull knife. This knife sharpener is a nice size, but small enough to store in a kitchen drawer. We love ours and use it every week!

You can get your own Knife Sharpener on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment