Wednesday, April 1, 2015

~Review~ Dot & Dot Packing Sleeves

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

We travel often in my family. One of the things I hate about it is packing. Once you arrive you open your suitcase and it's wrinkle central. The Dot & Dot Packing Sleeves prevent wrinkles and hold from 5-8 items depending on the size you get. I got an 18" and a 15" to try. I was able to get around four large shirts and two baby items in the smaller one.

They both come with a folding board. The same kind they use at a department store to fold shirts. This also can separate your clothing. You can keep your dirty clothes below and clean above, or just use it to keep everything nice and flat.

Each Dot & Dot Packing Sleeve has a large velcro closure on both flaps inside and out. These hold fast, even stuffed. I packed one full and then closed it and there was no risk of opening. They are very nice quality, large and padded, with a thick padded handle. The bags have a lot of air that is able to get through to keep your clothes fresh.

I think these would make really great carry on bags for short travel trips. They would also work for when you only need one to two days of clothing. I think that they would also work for carrying papers, toys, baby items, etc. They are very useful little bags!

You can get the Dot & Dot Packing Sleeves on Amazon or on the Dot & Dot website.

No comments:

Post a Comment