Sunday, March 29, 2015

~Review~ Silicone Baking Mat by Eco Baker

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

The Silicone Baking Mat from Eco Baker are just so cool. This is a totally flexible mat that you can lay in a baking pan and them simply place on the counter or table once your food is cooked. It's very easy to use, just lay in your baking pan and put your food on it, then bake. Once done you can lift out of the pan and move it to your counter, table, etc. You no longer need grease, oils, foil, parchment paper, etc when using this. This is a great idea for people trying to watch weight, fats, etc. Your food will not stick and tastes great. It does not leave any kind of after taste at all. Cookies taste like cookies!

The Silicone Baking Mat by Eco Baker is so easy to clean, just wipe down and your done. No scrubbing a pan. You do not place these over an open flame, you must use them in a pan. This mat is large enough to lay over pretty much any pan or baking dish. I've used them for drying fruits, cooking and baking. It also has a life span of around 2000 uses. That beats a roll of aluminum foil for sure. Imagine the money you could save.

I have to say these are just a great tool for the kitchen. I wish I'd had one a long time ago. You can get your own Silicone Baking Mat by Eco Baker on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment