Wednesday, April 1, 2015

~Review~ Magnetic Screen Door

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I hate bugs, don't you? I hate how every summer I can't eat my food without a flyswatter and trap. I hate re-painting and fixing the screen door every year. Every year by the next season the door is warped and the screen is torn or pulled out. Not to mention how many bugs get in where it's not flush to the door frame. So it's close the door and bake to death or leave it open and be bug central. This Magnetic Screen door solves all of that effortlessly.

This is a simple install. Start at the top and move then to the sides. There are optional tacks for an odd door frame or if you just want them. The velcro is SOLID, and goes all around. There is NO gaps at all. The closure is not an annoying zipper but magnets. You walk through and it closes behind you solidly. There is not one spot where any bugs could get in. The screen part itself is super small and so you do not have to worry about gnats or smaller bugs either.

I have tried other screens, some for the house and some for camping. I really do like this one the best so far and would buy it again. Better yet it's so inexpensive that you could buy a new one every year or one for every door of your house. I wish they made one for windows!

You can get your own Magnetic Screen Door on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment