Friday, April 3, 2015

~Review~ Premium Bluetooth Speaker Big Fun in a Small Package

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Ok I have to admit I am always very skeptical of bluetooth anything. I've had so many I have bought that didn't work, or at least they didn't work as described. This one WORKS, and works just like it is supposed to. I love that it's waterproof. I have been using it with my tablet when I take a long bubble bath. My husband uses it while he is working outside. It's just so useful.

This has great big easy push buttons. Easy to see, find and push. It has a large suction cup on the back for the shower or bath. They sound quality was much better than I expected. It was clear and had a decent amount of bass. It sounded really nice. You can even answer your phone calls from it. Not sure how well they would hear you in the shower but hey that could be nice. You can even play music through Apps such as Google Play, iTunes, Music Hub, Pandora, and Spotify on it. That has to be the best part I think!

Included in the box:
- Miomix Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker (White)
- USB Charge Cable
- Instruction Book

Technical Specifications:
- Bluetooth supported: 3.0
- Frequency: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
- Power Supply: DC 5v, 120mA
- Charging Source: USB (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 6hrs
- Battery: 500mAH Lithium-Ion Rechargeable
- Waterproof Rating: IPX4 (Water splashing from any direction)
- Weight: 5.64 oz
- Range: 30ft
Also available in other fantastic colors - Blue and Pink

For the price I just don't think you can't go wrong with this Premium Bluetooth Speaker. You can get your own on Amazon. It comes in a few different colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment